Monday, February 15, 2010

Call of Duty is cooler than the NBA All Star Game

Ok, so recently I have noticed that while playing Call of Duty that people are so much better than when I started. I know you are all thinking that I am a terrible player or that everyone else has just gotten better than me. But I don’t consider myself a terrible player and I use the same strategies that made me a decent player just a few weeks ago. I don’t know if there is a website that gives you tips and such or if people know how to cheat, but they are kicking my butt. I hate to say that the game is getting less fun, but I am swearing more and getting close to throwing my controller across the room.

My usual second rant is about the NBA All Star Game. I mean how useless can an NBA game get. No one on that court even tries unless they have a chance to dunk. There is absolutely no defense played and even the guys on offense who don’t have the ball just stand around. I have to say that it is almost as boring as a WNBA game. Yeah the dunks are cool and all, but it gets old by the second quarter. Dwayne Wade was the MVP of the game, but for what? Making a few steals on lazy passes that I could have stolen I don’t think really counts. Nice job of the fans voting Allen Iverson in, because he has almost had a good season. I mean Tracy McGrady was almost voted in and HE HASN’T PLAYED A GAME THIS YEAR! What a waste of a weekend, especially for the lady who got kicked out of her $8,000 seat for harassing Kobe about not playing on his hurt ankle. Nice work scum bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment