Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Kids are funny..... from a distance

So I was driving home today and drove by a school. There were a bunch of kids outside playing at recess and a couple of them were rolling big snowballs over the ground. Now we have all done this, but I never realized how much work it is. I saw this ~60lb kid trying to roll a snowball that was almost as tall as him. It was just funny to me that this little kid was busting his ass to rock this heavy snowball for really nothing. I mean it didn’t look like he was building anything like a fort. If it was me out there, I would have been a sweaty mess pushing a hundred pounds of snow for no reason other than I wanted to. I think the only game that might be slightly less useful is “kick the can”. Really, who pushes snow for fun!

2 comments:

  1. Little Johnny won't find much joy in pushing snow when it's covering his driveway. By the way, I kicked my driveway's butt earlier this week. It was so clean, Chip could have eaten off it...and he did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow brian quit hanging out by schools watching kids at recess, Most people would call that a pedifile.

    ReplyDelete