Saturday, February 6, 2010

Welcome to heyknudson.com

Welcome to the heyknudson.com blog, hopefully I can keep this going with thoughts and other things. I hope that the site looks alright to everyone, even this page. It is sometimes hard to embed stuff and make it look right on every computer/browser. If it doesn't look right let me know and I will look into it. Please feel free to send me stuff to post on here, I only have so many pictures and crap.

On a music note I was pleased to be told about the Jay Z and Beatles bootleg album called the Grey Album. This guy, DJ Mightymouse, mixed the 2 together and I do have to say did an incredible job. I would have never thought to mix those and get something worth listening to. It is clearly hip-hop but you can recognize the rock influence right away. If you have a chance listen to it, it won’t be a waste of your time.

-knudson

3 comments:

  1. Loving the site so far. We get enough followers we will soon have to look into the heyknudson apparel line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New to the site, looks interesting. Be back to see whats new.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why didn't you keep this going?

    ReplyDelete